Anxious and insecure about marketing?I want to help you get your name and books out in front of an audience. It's free, easy, and fun.
Get the following:
- You featured, including a nod to your books with links, on my blog prior to the 4th annual joust (November 9-13).
- You get a cool badge like the one I made for myself below.
- You will be featured for a whole week on this blog during the week of Nov. 9th.
- During the week of Nov. 9th a brief story/excerpt and you will be highlighted on one day.
- You'll be listed with a link to your site on the Realms Faire page on this website for one year.
If you win, you'll get the added benefits of:
- A free ad in the slider at the top of my blog for one year. You can see the 2014 champion featured currently.
- A championship badge and bragging rights.
- A custom printed Tumbler advertising you and your win (SEE Tumbler)
So what does becoming a knight and jousting entail? It's quite simple:
- Spots are limited reserve your slot today! Click HERE and check off 'joining 4th annual joust as a knight. Huzzah!' or email me / email@example.com
- When you get an email from me, send me the name you'll joust under and 3-5 book covers. I'll send you the nifty badge and 3 magic words. The magic words are how you'll score points during the joust.
- Send me 2 excerpts, or 2 stories of your knightly feats, or one excerpt and one story of your feats.
- Send your friends and followers to this blog Nov. 9-13th and tell them to leave comments using your magic words. You're allowed to post exactly what they copy and paste. You're allowed to bribe. Prizes will be awarded to commenters daily on this site.
- Have a load of fun while getting in some marketing. You'll be having such a blast, you won't notice you're working.